Namsan Seoul Tower was the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea. The top of the tower is at almost 480 meters above sea level, including Namsan Mountain (243m) and the tower’s own height (236.7m), making it one of the tallest towers in Asia. It is comprised of Seoul Tower Plaza, recently opened to public access after 40 years, and N Seoul Tower, operated by CJ Foodville since 2005. The tower was first established as a broadcasting tower to send out TV and radio signals in 1969. As of now, it has become one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
N/A (Open all year round)
Individual Admission Ticket
– Observatory: Adults 10,000 won / Children 8,000 won
– Hello Kitty Island: Adults 8,000 won / Children 7,000 won
Package Admission Ticket
– Package (Observatory + Hello Kitty Island): Adults 12,500 won / Children 10,500 won
* Adults (ages 13 or more) / Children (ages 3-12)
* Senior fares are same as children only for observatory admission.
* Visitors using N. Grill have free admission to observatory if they make a reservation in advance.
[Seoul Tower Plaza]
L – Hanbok Culture Experience Center
1F – Starbucks, Sweet Monster, Gong Cha, Perfect Match, Steak, GS25, Souvenir shop
2F – Tokyo Steak
3F – Broadcasting facilities, security area
4F – Season’s Table, Game Plaza, Hosigi Double Chicken, Ah-Charm
[N Seoul Tower]
5F – N Sweet Bar, A Twosome Place, Ssentoy Museum, Hello Kitty Island
T1 – Ticket booth, N Burger, N Terrace, A Twosome Place, Olive Young, Cheil Jemyunso
T2 – The PLACE Dining
T3 – Hancook
T4 – Observatory, A Twosome Place
T5 – Observatory, Weeny Beeny
T7 – n.GRILL
[Namsan Cable Car]
Operating hours: 10:00-23:00
* Hours may vary on the day before holidays and Friday and Saturday depending on situations.
Round-trip: Adults 8,500 won / Children 5,500 won
One-way: Adults 6,000 won / Children 3,500 won
* Group discount available for groups of 30 people or more
* Children (ages 36 months to elementary school students)
* Seniors (ages 65 or more): Children’s fare is applied.
Interpretation Services Offered
* Available in English, Japanese, and Chinese
* Group guide: 10 or more people (first-come, first-served basis)
* Free admission and guide service for group visitors with pre-reservation
* Audio guide, leaflets, pamphlets and maps available in English, Chinese & Japanese
(Audio guide: 3,000 won)
Baby Stroller Rentals
Available (Reserved for young children, people with a handicap, and the frail; inquiries +82-2-3455-9277, 9288)
Small pets permitted (Must be kept in a carrier; not allowed in buildings)